What is Dr Fone Toolkit?
There are many applications to be used when you want to perform some functions such as recovering lost data, backing up data to a pc or to remove the lock of the Android or iOS device etc. But, What if you could do all that from one application? Or rather a package of applications? That is what the Dr Fone Tool kit is. It is a set of applications designed with all the essential device management features for the mobile devices.
Through this article, we will discuss Dr Fone Windows. But first, let us find out what Dr Fone is.
Dr Fone was developed and is marketed by Wonder Share. Wonder Share is one of the most popular mobile application developers who has developed many advanced and reliable applications such as Filmora Video Editor, Recover it to recover lost data etc.
Dr Fone is the one simple solution to all your device management issues. It has a series of different features to help you with managing your device. Having Dr.Fone toolkit is similar to having many other different applications specific for each task. But, the difference is that you will save a lot of storage space as well as that the features will work in collaboration with each other since they are from the same developer.
There are two different versions of the Dr Fone toolkits. They are,
- Dr.Fone for Android mobile devices
- Dr.Fone for iOS devices
There are two operating systems that could support Dr Fone. Therefore, Dr Fone Windows and Dr Fone Mac are two different versions of Dr Fone.
Dr Fone is not a free application. You can try the free trial version of the Dr.Fone Windows. But, for the full version, you have to make a one-time payment. Then you can use Dr Fone Windows for the rest of the lifetime of the application.
Dr Fone Windows
Dr Fone Windows is compatible with latest versions of the windows including, Windows 10, Windows 8.1 and Windows XP.
Dr Fone Windows is for both the iOS and the Android devices.
Dr Fone toolkits contain features compatible with the latest iOS 12 and Android P devices.
Features of Android Dr Fone toolkit includes,
- Recover: to recover lost data from Android devices
- Transfer: to transfer data to the PC and back from the mobile devices.
- Switch: Copy data from one device to another faster and easily
- Backup & transfer
- Erase: Erase data permanently from the phone
- Unlock: Unlock the device if the password is forgotten
- Root: to root the Android devices
Features of iOS Dr Fone Toolkit includes,
- Backup & Restore
- Repair: iOS repair can help you to fix all the issues of the iOS device by yourself. This includes issues like White screen, stuck devices, Devices stuck in DFU mode etc.
- Restore Social Apps: To protect the chat history of your social media application like WhatsApp etc.