Have you lost your important data on your Android device? Or have you ever faced that kind of a situation and troubled a lot to recover the data back? Then, believe me, I know your pain, and I have the solution as well. ツ For different reasons, the personal data on an Android device can be lost. And if you want to recover those data back on your device, you have to use a special data recovering tool such as Dr Fone for Android. Now, what is this Dr Fone? It is a magnificent data recovering software application comes especially for the Android smart devices. Whenever you lost your data on your Android smartphone, phablet or tablet, you can use Dr Fone Android and recover the data.
What is Dr Fone for Android?
Dr Fone for Android is a powerful software application which gives you the ability to recover the deleted data of your smartphone, phablet or tablet. It allows you to recover the data from the SD card when you have accidentally deleted the data in it. This wonderful application also gives you the ability to recover important personal data such as text messages, and contacts. Altogether, you can recover any type of file such as photos, audios, videos, documents, SMS, contacts, etc. No matter you lost your data due to Android rooting, flashing ROM or due to an accident, now you have a solution to recover your deleted data.
Dr Fone has a user-friendly interface, thus, it is easy to use for any newbie who is interested in using this app. The developer has developed this app by keeping the end user in mind, therefore, the users of all levels of expertise can use this app without causing any trouble. The Dr Fone for Android is a lightweight app and it doesn’t use a large number of system resources as well. Therefore, you don’t have to allocate much space from your device memory to keep Dr Fone app on your Android device.
When do we need Dr Fone for Android?
At most of the time, we usually lose data by accidentally. It can be by your hand, a kid or a friends hand. And when you are flashing a ROM on your smart device, the data can be lost on the smart device. Sometimes the data on your device can be lost due to an SD card issue or factory restore as well. You definitely know about Android rooting, right? That’s an amazing action you can execute to gain the admin powers to your device. In that situation also, there is a possibility of losing your important data. And believe it or not, even on an OS update you lose data. Whether which one of the cause you have gone through, you can use Dr Fone for Android as the solution for that because it is the perfect data recovering tool comes to all Android devices.
Features of Dr Fone for Android
- Data Deletion by Accident: Sometimes we accidentally delete our important data, or sometimes it could be by the hand of a kid or friend of yours. However, if you want to recover the data that you have lost by an accident, you can use Dr Fone for Android and recover the data.
- Data Recovery on Broken Phone: Using the Dr Fone, you can export your contacts in HTML, CSV, and VCF formats to your computer in purpose to use later. Also, you can save messages on your broken Android device in the format of HTML to your computer so that you can easily read and print them through the computer. It is possible to save the photos, audios, and videos as well, at anywhere on your computer.
- Data Recovery of the SD Card: If your Android device can’t be repaired or recovered completely, you can use the Dr Fone for Android to recover the data in your SD card.
- Free Trial Version to Check Data and Preview: The Dr Fone app offers you a free trial of the app to get a preview of the service that the app is going to offer you.
- Compatible with Rooted/ Non-rooted Devices: Whether your Android smart device is rooted or non-rooted, you can use the Dr Fone for Android on it. It won’t affect the root status of your device.
- One-Click: You can recover the data on your computer by using just a one-click on the lost data item from the Android device.
How does Dr Fone for Android work?
- Use a USB cable and connect your Android device to the computer.
- Then you have to choose a memory scan method in this step from the given list.
- Then the app will start scanning.
- Here, the results of the scanning will display on the screen, so you can get a clear preview of the results.
- Now you can save the files on your device.